I had the pleasure of winning a 2nd Traveling Stash box! This one is a little different in that it only travels once a month! It is posted on the 29th of each month (no leap year this year, so I’m posting on the 28th)
This is what was in the box when it arrived (more or less, forgot to snap the picture before the girls jumped into it)
I’ve found it’s way more fun to do this with some friends, so there were a group of us going through the box. It got a little crazy at times (think of a Yankee Swap, add in some negotiating and clever bargaining, sprinkle in a few pouts and wash it all down with a glass of wine). No matter which way you slice it, it’s a blast! I’ll have to snap some pictures next time (however, that means I’ll be losing out on the free for all *grin*)
This is what went into the box as I packaged it back up to get it ready to go on to the next winner!
I’m pretty sure there is more in the box as it leaves here…I’m having a hard time getting it all in there! Most of what was added was full yardage. Feel free to cut 1/4 or a 1/2 or take the whole thing!
A few rules & guidelines:
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner. (This box is a little different in that it posts on the 29th for the giveaway).
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
To enter, leave a comment below & my Little Miss Sunshine (Princess of all things Random) will be picking a number on Sunday March 3. Bonus entry if you share your favorite “resources” for any sewing/quilting related website (tutorials, information, how-to’s, etc).
Good Luck! You can follow the Traveling Stash below!