There are nine of these boxes traveling around the country. When the box visits you, you get to choose anything you want out of the box then replace them with like items, offer a giveaway on your blog and send the box on to the next stop. You can follow the journey of these boxes and find out where to enter to win any of them at this website.
I won a visit from Box 1 from The Slow Quilter. It arrived the day before the Blizzard here in CT. I snapped a quick picture of what was inside
I know it’s not a great picture! We had a storm coming and I was supposed to be prepping (but can you blame me for sneaking a peek?)
We took off to do some last minute shopping
Those are my 2 Angels… My sons very first ride in a carriage without his baby car seat 😦 He’s getting SO big!
Then the Blizzard started….
That’s about 30″ of snow!
Looks like I had to call the Fire Dept. to dig me out….but no, that is my DH.
We tried this a couple times…but the little one ended up doing a face plant in the snow….
So, we moved along to this….
Oh….wait…… you are really curious about that box of goodies right?? Back to business!
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken. See guidelines below.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA. (I will ship internationally if you are willing to pay the postage both ways!!)
First, let me just say, THIS IS A BLAST! It was like a little mini Holiday here. I invited a few quilty friends over, explaining to them the best I could what they were in for, and had them bring some of their stash & some wine……
I won’t say it was a free for all….but there was some serious wheeling & dealing (and bribing and begging) and maybe just a little pouting. (If you win the stash, I highly recommend this type of sharing…it’s hilarious!)
As far as I can tell (and things got a little hairy, so I may have missed a few things, but I trust my friends added equal amounts to the box)….
This is what was taken out of the box:
This is what was added to the box
Total contents of the box….
I will draw a winner for this box next Sunday the 17th! Good Luck!
Remember, you must be an active blogger and agree to the terms and conditions. Leave a comment below!
See the rest of the boxes and their locations (and maybe enter to win one of those too!)